The box contains 4 products: a day cream, an eye cream, a white mask and a black mask. I think you got that I bought it without even thinking about since it was only 9.99€!
I've been using this box for one week now and I am really pleased with it
The day cream is quite thick and certainly nourishing but surprisingly it doesn't make my skin super oily. It comes in a small pot which I think will easily go for an entire month mainly because you have to use a very little amount every day.
The eye cream is really good, it is very rich but not too heavy. It comes in a small tube, you have to use a little every night and you just have to apply it around the eyes with your ring finger not to make to much pressure. I find it really moisturizing but suitable for combination and oily skins as well.
But the most interesting thing are certainly the masks. Let's begin saying that they are not really masks, I'd say they are cleansers that you have to massage a lot till they dry up. You wanna use the black one for first, massaging it no stop for 5 minutes and then washing it away. It helps cleaning your pores in depth and it pulls out of them all the rubbish but it dries a lot the skin. And that's why you immediately have to use the white mask to restore the skin balance! The white mask helps soothing and moisturizing your skin but it might be a little to moisturizing for me, so even though it says to apply another cream right after I really don't. The white mask works in the exactly same way but you have to massage it only for 2 minutes before you wash it away.
I think this kit is really convenient considering the price nd the sizes of the products which are not to small at all! Will I repurchase it? I don't know, I wanna try new things but I certainly would suggest this kit to anyone who is looking for a simple, cheap kit to get a better skin

No comments:
Post a Comment